About the Firm
Dedicated Virginia Attorneys Provide Sound Estate Planning Advice
Experienced firm serves clients from offices in Glen Allen and Midlothian
Most people realize the need for effective estate planning and elder law arrangements, but it takes a trustworthy attorney to help establish wills, trusts, long-term care plans and other legal instruments that fully achieve your objectives. With offices in Glen Allen and Midlothian, DeFazio Bal Law Firm provides this type of comprehensive legal support to Virginia clients. The moment you walk through our firm’s doors, we will do everything within our power to help you obtain the peace of mind that you deserve. We review your circumstances, address your concerns and advise you of the options you have to meet your goals. Our legal team will build an individualized strategy and begin to guide you down the path that best suits your needs. Our Richmond-area lawyers will personally handle your estate, probate and elder law needs every step of the way. We will never pass your case off to a paralegal nor will we treat your situation as just another file number. We genuinely care about your well-being and will work tirelessly to create the legacy you want to leave.
Richmond-area lawyers help individuals and families plan for the future
With 55 years of combined experience, our attorneys have earned the highest recommendations from clients in Chesterfield and Henrico counties, because we are:
- Established — We have strong local roots and an extensive track record working on behalf of Virginians in numerous types of legal matters. You can trust us to help you tackle current challenges and accurately evaluate long-term consequences.
- Compassionate — Dealing with end-of-life concerns can be difficult, even when you know that crucial choices need to be made. In every case, we go beyond the legal standards and give you compassionate counsel.
- Personalized attention — Forms and kits can’t accurately assess your unique values and goals. Based on a thorough review of your circumstances, our firm offers detailed advice tailored to your needs.
Partner Nupur Sidhu Bal has also been recognized by colleagues in earning an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®
for high ethical standards and professionalism. No matter what your family or financial situation might entail, we’re committed to making a positive difference in the lives of you and your loved ones.
Areas of Practice
Responsive legal counselors handle wills, probate and elder law concerns
Our accomplished attorneys assist individuals and families throughout the Richmond area with:
- Estate planning — You can rely on our legal and practical counsel on all types of estate planning matters, including the creation of wills and advance directives. We also provide knowledgeable guidance on gifts and tax planning.
- Elder law matters — Our elder law attorneys handle a wide range of healthcare and other concerns such as long-term care planning arrangements.
- Probate and estate administration — Managing probate and estate administration duties can be a burden during an already difficult time. Whether you’re the personal representative for a decedent’s estate or a potential beneficiary, we’ll protect your rights and address key issues in a professional manner.
- Guardianships and conservatorships — We advise clients on the establishment of guardianships and conservatorships to take care of children and incapacitated adults who need assistance with legal matters and everyday concerns.
- Trusts — Trusts can protect your assets and serve numerous other functions. Our knowledgeable lawyers deliver comprehensive counsel on the planning and administration of these legal instruments.
Don’t leave these important concerns up to chance. We’ll identify and execute comprehensive solutions to your most pressing challenges.
Contact a knowledgeable Virginia attorney for estate planning and elder law advice.
DeFazio Bal Law Firm handles a full range of Virginia estate planning and elder law issues, serving clients throughout Chesterfield and Henrico counties. Please call 804-729-0136 or contact us online
to schedule a consultation at our Glen Allen or Midlothian office.